Here's some of the problems we will be solving:
- No one gets what I do!
- So. Many. Extra. Duties.
- I spend so much time planning.
- Things just sneak up on me.
- I plan to _______ but then...
- Too many fires!
- The school does not see the counselor as integral to the work of the school.
- I run around all day.
- I try to respond to all the deamands.
- Everyone thinks I have so much availability.
- I end the year wondering if I did anything well.
- I have a walkie talkie.
Sound familiar?!?! Can I get a high five?
To the Rescue!
So what's your plan for problem solving? I gotta say, I think this is gonna be your year :)